Jai works as a freelance vocal coach for pop bands, solo artists, choirs, theatre and TV productions and acts as voice consultant to several top pop management companies and theatrical agencies. Get in touch to discuss involvement or collaboration in future projects.
Jai offers coaching sessions in London and Kent. All singers have different reasons for training the voice and have individual requirements from lessons; in all lessons Jai aims to provide safe vocal teaching, knowledge of vocal anatomy and technique and to build confidence in a positive atmosphere. With technical knowledge of how the voice production system operates the singer can gain isolated control of the moveable structures within the larynx and the vocal tract and shape the sound they wish to create. With confidence in performance and expressions an artist can create freely without inhibition.
- London Studio - Situated on Brick Lane, London, E1.
- The London Studio is restricted to professional and vocational singers/voice users. No amateur or hobby singers unless exceptional circumstances.
- Cowden Studio - Situated on the Kent, Surrey, Sussex borders, TN8.
- The Cowden Studio is open to professional, vocational and amateur singers/voice users. No under 18's unless exceptional cases.
- Online Studio
- The Online Studio is open to professional, vocational and amateur singers/voice users. No under 18's unless exceptional cases.
Workshops and Courses
Jai has taught workshops and courses at several top vocational colleges and organisations covering topics such as technique, vocal anatomy, performance, audition preparation and vocal style. If you are interested in Jai visiting your establishment to hold a workshop or course get in touch.